Monday, August 24, 2009

This Blog is a Rip-Off

Before I get too far into this I should own up and explain that the idea for the name of this blog is a shameless rip-off of one of my favorite reads, and which I wish I had more time to read.  I am talking about fatcyclist.com, easily the best blog I have ever read.  Eldon Nelson, the author, is an incredibly talented writer who originally used the blog as motivation to lose weight.  I have never failed to feel better after reading one of his posts - he is very very funny and has evolved his blog to raise money for cancer research.  So, if you are bored to death with my droning on about all kinds of crap (I know I am reading most other paddling blogs) then go check it out - www.fatcyclist.com  .  If you have ever been on a bike there will be something on it that will make you laugh.  And when you see me wearing my fatcyclist.com biking top you will know where it comes from.

No comments: